- Was the pitcher of record when the Goldeyes clinched the wild card and each of its two playoff series.
- Led the American Association with 113 strikeouts and a 2.40 ERA.
- Finished fifth in the league with 10 wins and pitched a career-high 139 innings.
- Held opposing hitters to a .227 average and .217 average with runners in scoring position.
- Went at least six innings in 18 of his 21 starts.
- Spent most of the season in the Can-Am League with Quebec Les Capitales before having his contract purchased by the Boston Red Sox and finishing the season with Double-A Portland in the Eastern League.
- Finished fifth in the Can-Am League with a 2.99 ERA.
- Had a 2.08 ERA and 2-0 record at Le Stade Municipal in Quebec City.
- Averaged almost seven innings per start with Quebec.